Our team can customize a professional learning sequence based on the goals of your school or district, and are available during the academic year from September through April, pending our team's capacity.
We can provide virtual workshops and coaching, or host teachers in our world-class museum and outside in Golden Gate Park. We may also be able to travel to your Bay Area location.
We are open to partnerships that include, virtually or in-person:
- Delivering PD experiences that range from 1.5 hours to multi-day sessions
- Building the capacity of teacher leaders within and across school sites
- Coaching teachers one-on-one in the classroom
- Coaching groups of teachers at school sites
- Facilitating planning days for groups of teachers
Below are our existing offerings for virtual and in-person science support, but if you don't see what you're looking for, please contact us and we may be able to customize something just for you!